|Roger is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) with over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry.
He commenced his career working with PQS firms before working with a small building contractor in Dublin. He joined P.J. Hegarty & Sons progressing through the organization to the position of Senior Quantity Surveyor.
He has been a general manager of a construction firm before setting up his own Quantity Surveying practice in 1997 with an emphasis on quantity surveying and construction cost economics, principally for contractors and sub-contractors.
In recent years he has undertaken a broader spectrum of construction management and administration to include individuals, companies & organizations.
He has gained a broad range of Quantity Surveying experience in various sectors in his career.
||Roger has been in a number of positions within the CIOB both locally and nationally which he has found both enlightening and professionally interesting:
- Elected member CIOB in Ireland Dublin Hub 2017-present
- Chairman CIOB in Ireland 2013-2014
- Past Chair CIOB in Ireland Southern Centre
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Building
- Member Architect & Surveyors Institute
- National Diploma in Construction Economics, CIT
- National Certificate in Construction Studies, CIT